Butterfly is a family run business with one aim – to provide the highest quality home care and support to anyone who is elderly, unwell or living with physical disabilities, so they can continue to live independent lives in their own homes.
We are looking for caring individuals to fulfill a number of roles within the organisation in both Bath and Wiltshire. If you are interested in any of the roles listed, please complete the steps below.
1. Download an application form here (Alternatively, you can request one from email@example.com)
2. Complete the application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3a. Call 01225 825888 for questions related to roles in Bath.
3b. Call 01373 825951 for questions related to roles in Wiltshire.
We are looking for caring individuals who can fit with our model of providing professional care with family values.
Guaranteed Hours Available.
We are looking for carers to work across any of the following periods during a working day:
- Breakfast calls (7am-11am)
- Lunchtime calls (11am - 2pm)
- Tea time calls (4pm - 7pm)
- Bedtime calls (7pm - 10pm)
We aim to be completely flexible so your availability determines when you work.
Previous experience is advantageous although full training will be provided. You will be required to provide the highest level of assistance to individuals, following individual care plans and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive. You will need to be caring, reliable, and enthusiastic. Your role may include providing personal care, shopping, cleaning, ironing, food preparation.
You will be required to use your own transport although mileage and genuine travel time will be paid.
The job comes with a number of benefits including:
· Free mobile phone insurance
· Up to £10.70 per hour
· Genuine travel time paid
· Flexible working hours
· Enhanced overtime pay
Terms and conditions apply.
Senior Care Assistant
As a senior care assistant, your full time hours will cover 5 days out of a 7 day period. This will include some weekends.
In addition to meeting the clients’ needs on a daily basis as required you will:
· Provide support to daytime care workers
· Carry out spot checks on all new staff
· Carry out staff supervisions
· Carry out staff one to ones
· Assist in the training of new staff
· Carry out client reviews and assessments
· Complete records relating to your duties in accordance with company work instructions
· Attend managers’ meetings as required
· Be responsible and accountable to the Care Manager, Operations Manager and Directors
· Meeting of targets set in relation to the above duties
· Assist with duties that ensure the efficient operation of the company
· On call (Weekday evenings and weekends) Duties on a rota basis paid as an enhancement to salary.
· Weekend duties on a rota basis paid at an agreed rate
· Hours as agreed
· Additional hours to be paid at agreed rate
· Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory three-month probationary period.
Butterfly Home Help (Wiltshire)
Butterfly Home Help (Bath)
37 Upper Bloomfield Road
Ask around about care providers. Speak to friends, family or colleagues about their experiences before making your…
Wow it's hot! Carers and clients, please make sure you stay cool and hydrated in this weather!
Butterfly Home Help is the trading name of Erian Limited registered in England & Wales No 6508254 Copyright © 2017 Erian Limited