Butterfly is a family run business with one aim – to provide the highest quality home care and support to anyone who is elderly, unwell or living with physical disabilities, so they can continue to live independent lives in their own homes.
We are looking for caring individuals to fulfill a number of roles within the organisation in both Bath and Wiltshire. If you are interested in any of the roles listed, please complete the steps below.
1. Request an application form from email@example.com
2. Complete the application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3a. Call 01225 835888 for questions related to roles in Bath.
3b. Call 01373 825951 for questions related to roles in Wiltshire.
Are you looking for job satisfaction?
Are you looking for a company that places staff and clients at the heart of the business?
Would you find it rewarding helping local people remain independent at home?
If you have answered yes to all three questions, then Butterfly are the perfect employers for you.
We are a provider that works with the ethos “professional care, family values” and strives to ensure the happiness and satisfaction of clients and staff alike.
What do we offer you? As Investors in People, we offer the following and more:
What do we expect of you? As a Care Assistant, your role includes but is not limited to:
If you are a caring person who has a driving licence, access to a vehicle, the right to work in the UK and is available to work on alternate weekends, we’d love to hear from you.
Senior Care Assistant
As a senior care assistant, your full time hours will cover 5 days out of a 7 day period. This will include some weekends.
In addition to meeting the clients’ needs on a daily basis as required you will:
· Provide support to daytime care workers
· Carry out spot checks on all new staff
· Carry out staff supervisions
· Carry out staff one to ones
· Assist in the training of new staff
· Carry out client reviews and assessments
· Complete records relating to your duties in accordance with company work instructions
· Attend managers’ meetings as required
· Be responsible and accountable to the Care Manager, Operations Manager and Directors
· Meeting of targets set in relation to the above duties
· Assist with duties that ensure the efficient operation of the company
· On call (Weekday evenings and weekends) Duties on a rota basis paid as an enhancement to salary.
· Weekend duties on a rota basis paid at an agreed rate
· Hours as agreed
· Additional hours to be paid at agreed rate
· Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory three-month probationary period.
Butterfly Home Help (Wiltshire)
Butterfly Home Help (Bath)
37 Upper Bloomfield Road
Ask around about care providers. Speak to friends, family or colleagues about their experiences before making your…
Wow it's hot! Carers and clients, please make sure you stay cool and hydrated in this weather!
Erian Limited trading as BUTTERFLY is the trading name of Erian Limited registered in England & Wales No 6508254 Copyright © 2018 Erian Limited