Butterfly is a family run business with one aim – to provide the highest quality home care and support to anyone who is elderly, unwell or living with physical disabilities, so they can continue to live independent lives in their own homes.
At Butterfly Home Help we believe in a ‘Person Centred Approach’ to care. This requires that the wishes of the individual are the most important aspect of any care planning. It is our policy to enable rather than disable individuals. Helping individuals to remain as independent as possible whilst providing support is very important. We strive to enable individuals to be able to enjoy life to the full in a way that promotes their rights, values, dignity and respect. The ultimate aim is to enable individuals to be as independent as possible and to remain in their own homes.
By applying to become a care worker you will be joining a team of professional and dedicated staff who are providing a quality and reliable service to individuals from all walks of life in society.
Care Assistants (Bath and Wiltshire)
We need full and part-time Care Assistants to work within the Bath and surrounding areas.
We need full and part-time Care Assistants to work within the Westbury, Warminster, Frome, Trowbridge and surrounding areas.
Salary: £100 starting bonus
£9.00 UP TO £10.70 PH PLUS PAID HOLIDAYS (Own transport required).
Previous experience is advantageous although full training will be provided. You will be required to provide the highest level of assistance to individuals, following individual care plans and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive. You will need to be caring, reliable, and enthusiastic. Your role may include providing personal care, shopping, cleaning, ironing, food preparation.
Benefits of the role include:
Up to £10.70 per hour
£100 starting bonus
Free mobile phone insurance
Genuine travel time paid
Flexible working hours
Plus many more!
Senior Care Assistant (Bath and Wiltshire)
We need full time Senior Care Assistants to work within the Bath and Wiltshire regions.
Salary: £17,252 pro rata (40 hours per week)
In addition to meeting the client's needs on a daily basis as required you will:
- Provide support to daytime care workers
- Carry out spot checks on all new staff
- Carry out staff supervisions
- Carry out staff one to ones
- Assist in the training of new staff
- Carry out client reviews and assessments
- Complete records relating to your duties in accordance with company work instructions
- Attend managers’ meetings as required
- Be responsible and accountable to the Care Manager, Operations Manager and Directors
- Meeting of targets set in relation to the above duties
- Assist with duties that ensure the efficient operation of the company
- On call (Weekday evenings and weekends) Duties on a rota basis paid as an enhancement to salary.
- Weekend duties on a rota basis paid at an agreed rate
- Hours as agreed
- Additional hours to be paid at agreed rate
- Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory three month probationary period.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM
You can contact us using the 'Contact Us' page or email email@example.com
All enquiries should be addressed to the HR Manager.